MJHS is one of the most expansive health systems in New York, offering home health, hospice and palliative care, skilled nursing, adult day health care, and health plans.
Caring every minute, every day.
For more than 90 years, UJA-Federation of New York has been a central force for communal planning and philanthropy in the New York Jewish community.
Because we do the most good when we do it together.
Other Useful Resources
- Forms / Advance Directives
- Jewish Healing and Hospice Alliance Directory (PDF)
- Jewish Funeral Homes (NYC)
- Pediatric Concurrent Care
- MJHS Guidebook: Caring for Holocaust Survivors with Sensitivity at the End of Life